The new year is finally upon us and we’ve had some time to reflect on what an amazing year 2019 has been – we had a wonderful year designing events for a group of wonderful clients and now that we’ve had some rest, we are so ready to tackle 2020.
Here are a few of our favorite moments of 2019:
Danielle, Lead Designer:
- Designing a floral peacock, which we lovingly named Patty.
- Similarly, designing a floral elephant, named Ellie.
- Creating an 8’ long, elevated floral arrangement to show local industry leaders one of the latest design trends.
- Joining the Flou(-e)r team!
- Working the Apollo Launch Party, my first-ever corporate event.
- Designing Patty the Peacock, a large-scale installation, which was also a first for me!
- Getting to design with pampas grass, and really all the opportunities I had to design with different product.
- Jordan joining the team!
- Going to the Brimfield Antique Show to bargain shop with the team for one of our corporate events. Although it was 110 degrees, we loved the Flou(-e)r field trip to Brimfield!
Gregory, Managing & Creative Director
- Being able to design a true indoor carnival from concept to installation. This project included bringing 140 bales of hay indoors and really created the wow factor in the event design. Bonus: we were able to donate the hay after the event to a local nonprofit that provides therapeutic riding activities for children and adults with special needs, veterans, youth at risk, survivors of human trafficking and more.
- Hosting one of Boston’s leading networking groups in our studio while educating guests on the latest design trends.
- I loved that we were able to continue our goal of conceptualizing and installing out-of-the-box, large scale installations for our clients. It’s so fun to dream something up and then see it come together for a client!