As we are in the midst of wedding planning season for this year, it’s time to consider what floral trends you what to incorporate! There are always a variety of floral designs that it might be hard to choose with so many options. Here are just a few floral wedding trends that will be very popular this year to help you with your decision!
- Wild Local Organic Flowers, brides are requesting more of a natural garden design in their bouquets and floral arrangements which could include a mix of size, color, as well as an assortment of different flowers
- Greenery can help create a romantic setting throughout a wedding and really bring in the popular natural trend for this year
- Hanging chandeliers of florals and foliage, this trend is another creative way to use flowers to decorate your venue in an unexpected stylish way
- If you are a foodie couple, a trend you might enjoy is scented herbs, fruits or other edible in centerpieces or garlands
- Since Pantone announced Rose Quartz and Serenity as the colors of the year, we may start to see a trend of this color being used in wedding floral designs
You can integrate any of these stylish trends into any part of your wedding like down aisle, on the reception tables, with backdrops or even on the cake! It’s important to work closely with your floral designer if you wish to use these floral trends in your upcoming wedding. If you’re in need of more inspiration, check out our Pinterest page!